Sunday, January 21, 2007

The First of Many

Hi! My name is Lauren and I am a senior CCPA and Advertising student at Southern Methodist University. In my advanced communications class we are learning to use blogging professionally.

This is the first of many posts to come. Although the blogging world is slightly overwhelming to newcomers, I think I'll catch on. It is such a practical and important tool in today's communications world. The networking possibilities are tremendous. I hope this class will spark an interest in blogging that will last beyond the course.

Looking forward to this semester! : )

3 comments:

College Bloggers said...

Nice job, Lauren. I like your template and your blog layout. Keep blogging.

Anonymous said...

This Blog site is great! You are going to have to teach me how to do it when you are home this weekend. Cannot wait to see you! :)

Anonymous said...

Fun and innovative. Love the retro tv. Enjoyed reading Generating Buzz. It's quick, easy to read and to the point. I also liked browsing through the Fabulous Must See's.